Modeling is not about having the perfect "looks." The key to successfully modeling is the mind-set. With just one thought, a photographic artist can take his models to the next level. We have invited a fine art photographer, a professional photographic artist from NYC to bring the models out of you, our ladies.
Confidence is what separates the professional models from the amateurs. Please, remember this when you attend our Special Event on Saturday, August 1.
What you need to know before the event:
1. Participating in a photo shoot is not a requirement to attend the party. If you want to take part in the photo shoot, you need to RSVP us in advance of the social.
2. Gentlemen, you too may participate in individual and group sessions. Take this opportunity to update your photos in the database!
3. If you are participating in the shoot, consider bringing a change of clothes for better results and for your comfort.
4. Photo sessions will take place inside and outside the house. We will start at 4:30 PM for better lighting. Please arrive no later than that time.
5. Bring your own camera; you will want to take your own pictures.
6. EI couples with or without children are welcome to participate in the photo shoots too.
7. Our regular activities at the social will not change -- food, drinks, music and matches. The theme for this party is All Things are Vegetarian or Diet like Models Do. Please consider bringing vegetable and seafood dishes and good wine to share and keep up with the modeling spirit.
8. All photo shoots at the party are free.
We expect more than a few ladies traveling from other states and even from Russia to attend this party. If anybody residing in the DC area has extra accommodations for the weekend of August 1, please let me know at email@example.com.
We have been planning this event for a long time and, finally, it is going to happen. I am very much looking forward to this fun and engaging time for all of us.